10 REASONS WHY SELF-STORAGE IS HELPFUL WHEN RELOCATING
August 22nd, 2019
Storage is most useful when people need to move their possessions to a safe place and relocation is one of the top reasons why customers use it.College students use storage when moving to dorms or back home. These units are usually used on a short term basis during summer and winter recesses.Other clients use storage to relocate for business, pleasure and/or downsizing to a new home. Luckily for most, this can be done in a short amount of time!
The top 10 reasons why you should consider using storage during a move:
- Saves time; Hire people to do move your stuff and store it away!
- You can lease on a month-to-month basis
- Flexible and easy to lease for long or short term use
- Less costly than paying a home rent or mortgage
- Immediate move-ins and access (Rent a unit and move-in on the same day!)
- You can collaborate with moving companies to move your stuff
- Don’t need to physically be on site to move in (not available at every storage location)
- Makes downsizing easy and clutter free
- Allows more work space in your home
Self-Storage is great for quick and professional relocating solutions. It saves money, time and is hassle free!
Pink Door Storage Blog